University of Calgary
UofC Navigation


Forms for Art Students

For Undergraduate Students:

Other forms you will need as an undergraduate student include:

  • Time Conflict approval form
  • Deferred Final Exams
  • Deferral of Term work
  • Health and Dental opt out forms
  • Permission to Audit

 They are available on the Forms page on the Enrolment Services site.

  • Convocation:
    You're in the home stretch! You are in your last one or two terms and are wondering what you have to do before you graduate.
    Visit the Graduation Checklist.
    Ready to apply to graduate? Do it through your Student Centre at My UofC.